Quality Assurance (QA) Training
(In-Class & Online) South Bay Area, California
Training will be provided by our experienced and certified QA professionals in the respective fields. Training will include exposure to real time work environments and will also prepare you to attend interviews confidently. You do not require prior programming or software knowledge for any of the courses listed. We give you an excellent opportunity for enhancing your career in course of your choice. Each training module in IT consulting and training is specially designed so that by the end of the course you will be ready to face client interviews.
QA Training Curriculum
Excellent QA training on both Manual (Web/Mobile/Client-Server) and Automation testing using Selenium WebDriver/Grid/TestNG/Java/SVN under Data-Driven Framework, and JIRA (Test Management/Bug Tracking Tool) with other QA tools by a professional with 18 + years expertise in IT Industry and 16 + Years QA Teaching Experience.
High Level QA Training Schedule:
- QA-101: Software QA Manual Testing (Web/Mobile)
- QA-201: Automation Testing (Java Programming)
- QA-202: Automation Testing (TestNG Framework)
- QA-203: Automation Testing (Selenium 2.0 WebDriver)
- QA-204: Automation Testing (Selenium Grid2)
- QA-301: Test Management / Bug Tracking Tool: JIRA
- QA-401: QA Interview Preparation (Resume/Mock Interview, FAQ’s etc)
- 6 weeks course, 3 days per week, 3 hrs a day, total 9 hours per week.
- 20 hours QA project work.
- Free - Demo Training available for interested students
IN-CLASS QA Training:
- We offer in-class QA training in our corporate office in Bay area CA.
ONLINE QA Training:
- We offer online QA training through powerful GOTOMeeting Conferencing.
- Prerequisites for Online QA Training: Computer with Speaker Phone.
- Concepts of manual and automation testing. Mobile Testing, Web Services/API Testing. Both Black box testing and White box testing.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Application testing and product testing, Web application testing and Different types of testing.
- Database testing. (SQL Server and Oracle including RDBMS concepts). In-depth coverage of automation tools: Selenium 2.0 WebDriver with Java/TestNG/SVN
- Framework Design and Implementation using TestNG & Data-Driven Framework
- Java programming for Selenium automation
- Fundamentals of C++, UNIX and Shell scripts, QA related tools like XENU, VNC, VPN, Cloud. Various bug tracking systems like JIRA/QC
- Complete QA release process (Manual E2E Testing & Automation E2E Testing Process). QA project work for both manual and automation testing
- QA Interview preparation / FQA’s session
- Over 18 Years of QA experience with real time projects in US
- 16 + years of QA training Experience
- Certified QA instructor in Brainbench QA, ITIL (best practices) and Agile (Scrum Master). Trained over 1550+ QA students.
- Live project facility and Real-time examples that apply to your everyday QA job.
- Complete QA training materials (no need to look for other materials)
- Required material will be supplied for interview preparation
- All real time testing exercises will be discussed and Real time projects and hands on experience.
- Cost effective training and unlimited usage of resources Lab and facility
- Comprehensive Training Material provided in Yahoo Groups / G Drive.
- You will learn and work on your first QA project during the QA training.
- Assignment will be given at the end of each session.
- Assistance will be given for excellent Resume Preparation
- Assistance given for QA placement. We shall provide enough guidance to you until you get a project and extend our help when you are on project.